Martin Collins understand the more generalist need for:
- An affordable, all-purpose surface which can withstand training for all equine disciplines and
- A controlled space to train and exercise your horses in a safe, consistent environment
Equestrian Surface History
The most commonly laid equestrian surfaces in the past have been:
- Sand - which tends to pack down too easily when wet and dries out to become deep and uneven
- PVC materials - which can become very slippery in summer,
- Rubber - which deteriorates over time.
An Affordable Surface Solution
Martin Collins CLOPF® fibre additive surface, which is added to sand, provides an affordable solution to these problems giving you an arena which will perform in all weather conditions. Download the CLOPF® brochure.
We have experience producing surfaces suitable for all stages of training from dressage to driving and polo to show jumping. Download our sports horse brochure
Contact us to discover what equestrian surface options are best suited to you.